If you are reading this page, I would like to say thank you for your interest in contributing to ChucDesign Magazine. It must be great to have you as one of the great ChucDesign Magazine’s contributors.
By contributing your article to this site, you will be part of growing online web and app design magazine. This can definitely help you to gain more exposure to online communities.
It will also be the best way for you to give back to the communities.
How to get started?
- Write your article, format it how you like, and email it to me at email@example.com or through contact page.
- I’ll review the article, set the date and get it published.
- We’ll both sit back and enjoy the feedback from our readers.
- You will get huge exposure for yourself and site.
What can you write for us?
I am flexible on the article that you want to contribute to ChucDesign Magazine of at least 800-1200 words long. It needs to somehow relate to web design, mobile apps, startup, and entrepreneurship. I’m looking for well-written articles that bloggers and webmasters will be interested in reading. It’s as simple as that.
Simple guidelines for you…
Here a few guidelines which are simple and I believe there will be no problem for you
- Please make your article at acceptable lengths. I have no problem with short article as long it is justifiable and suits the topic of your article.
- Proof read your article first before sending it to ChucDesign Magazine
- Give quick information that you would love me to put in after the content section. You can also send me links and pictures.
- Upload your submissions here and then shoot me a line firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know you have submitted. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Again, submissions MUST be 100% original to ChucDesign.
Have a nice day. Cheers!